Central Coast Metal Roofing - Trimline® Gutter
Product Description and Features
The TRIMLINE® Gutter is a strong, economical gutter system, manufactured from light, strong high tensile steel. It comes in long lengths and is fast and easy to install. Available with optional slotting and all components needed for a perfect finish, TRIMLINE® Gutter is an extremely flexible gutter system.
- Concealed fixing for greater attractiveness
- Designed for greater durability, longer life and compatibility with steel and tile roofs
- Manufactured from light, strong, high tensile ZINCALUME® steel and COLORBOND® steel for up to four times the life of a galvanised gutter under similar conditions
- Choice of optional slotting to allow for overflow during heavy rainfall
- Compatible with the NOVALINE® Fascia System
- It is important gutters slope towards the outlets. Without this slope 'ponding' may occur, reducing the life of your gutter
- When installing gutters,remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining when the metal particles rust
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
- If these products are to be used in marine, severe industrial, or unusually corrosive environments contact us
|STATE||NSW||VIC/TAS & QLD|
|Nth NSW only||Avail.||Avail.||Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.|
Can Gutters be used with any fascia system?
Yes, Gutters offer various fixing methods. You have the choice of fixing to our NOVALINE® Fascia System using our secret fixed Spring Clip and Overstrap that require no drilling or screwing, or the General Purpose Bracket which is attached to other fascias with rivets or screws. Both offer secure support.
Designing Roof Drainage
Correct design of a roof drainage system is critical to the waterproofing of a building. This is a task that should only be carried out by a suitably qualified trade professional in accordance with the BCA and Australian Standards.
In the design and detailing of a roof drainage system, consideration must be given to a range of factors such as:
- rainfall intensity
- roof catchment area
- gutter size/capacity
- gutter fall
- gutter outlets (sumps, rain heads, nozzles)
- downpipe size, quantity and placement
- overflow consideration
- material selection and
The downpipe size and spacing should be determined in accordance with AS/NZ3500.3.2:1998 National plumbing and drainage: Part 3.2: Stormwater drainage - Acceptable solutions.
LYSAGHT SHEERLINE® gutters and accessories are available in ZINCALUME® steel, COLORBOND® steel, and COLORBOND® steel high gloss colours. View the COLORBOND® steel colours.
For further information please contact Central Coast Metal Roofing on 02 4322 2377, or via email on our contact page.