Central Coast Metal Roofing - Sheerline® Fascia Gutter
Product Description and Features
The SHEERLINE® fascia gutter system features concealed fixing and is designed for greater durability, longer life and compatibility with steel and tile roofs. With the choice of optional slotting to allow overflow where alternative overflow devices are not installed, as well as all the components needed for a perfect finish, SHEERLINE® is an extremely flexible gutter system.
- Manufactured from light, strong, hi-tensile ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® steel for up to four times the life of a galvanised gutter in similar conditions
- Fast and easy to install
- Comes in long lengths that match roofing and walling profiles perfectly
- Its strength helps reduce possible damage during transit and installation
- This product is not available in Queensland and the slotted product is not available in Western Australia
- It is important gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, 'ponding' may occur, reducing the life of your gutter
- When installing gutters, remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining or corrosion
- Do not install galvanised gutters with a ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® prepainted steel roof. Galvanised gutters are only suitable with galvanised steel roof
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
|SLOTTED||Avail.||Avail.||Not Avail.||Avail.||Avail.||Not Avail.||Avail.|
|1 In the Northern Territory,
SHEERLINE® is also known as Square Profile
2 Stock lengths are 6 and 8m, or custom cut lengths up to 8m.
Can I get Corners to use with my SHEERLINE® Gutters?
No. SHEERLINE® Gutters are usually used on straight runs. If corners are required the plumber will need to fabricate them.
What is the capping that is available for EMLINE® and SHEERLINE® guttering?
Capping is available for both the SHEERLINE® and EMLINE® gutters. Used for barge capping, the profile matches the fascia gutter.
Can Gutters be used with any fascia system?
Yes, Gutters offer various fixing methods. You have the choice of fixing to our NOVALINE® Fascia System using our secret fixed Spring Clip and Overstrap that require no drilling or screwing, or the General Purpose Bracket which is attached to other fascias with rivets or screws. Both offer secure support.
Designing Roof Drainage
Correct design of a roof drainage system is critical to the waterproofing of a building. This is a task that should only be carried out by a suitably qualified trade professional in accordance with the BCA and Australian Standards.
In the design and detailing of a roof drainage system, consideration must be given to a range of factors such as:
- rainfall intensity
- roof catchment area
- gutter size/capacity
- gutter fall
- gutter outlets (sumps, rain heads, nozzles)
- downpipe size, quantity and placement
- overflow consideration
- material selection and
The downpipe size and spacing should be determined in accordance with AS/NZ3500.3.2:1998 National plumbing and drainage: Part 3.2: Stormwater drainage - Acceptable solutions.
LYSAGHT SHEERLINE® gutters and accessories are available in ZINCALUME® steel, COLORBOND® steel, and COLORBOND® steel high gloss colours. View the COLORBOND® steel colours.
For further information please contact Central Coast Metal Roofing on 02 4322 2377, or via email on our contact page.