Central Coast Metal Roofing - RANCE® Gutter
Product Description and Features
The RANCE® Gutter range is unique and can be used to add classic and decorative features to your home or building.
- Full range of accessories available including mitres in matching COLORBOND® steel colours as well as stop ends, brackets and straps
- Designed to be compatible with NOVALINE® Fascia system for quick, easy installation
- Designed to complement classic Australian building styles
- Manufactured from light, strong, hi-tensile ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® steel for up to four times the life of a galvanised gutter in similar conditions
- Available in a range of COLORBOND® steel colours to match or contrast your roof
- The RANCE® Gutters are only available in Western Australia
- It is important gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, 'ponding' may occur, reducing the life of your gutter
- When installing gutters, remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining or corrosion
- Do not install galvanised gutters with a ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® prepainted steel roof. Galvanised gutters are only suitable with galvanised steel roof
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
|Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Avail.|
Designing Roof Drainage
Correct design of a roof drainage system is critical to the waterproofing of a building. This is a task that should only be carried out by a suitably qualified trade professional in accordance with the BCA and Australian Standards.
In the design and detailing of a roof drainage system, consideration must be given to a range of factors such as:
- rainfall intensity
- roof catchment area
- gutter size/capacity
- gutter fall
- gutter outlets (sumps, rain heads, nozzles)
- downpipe size, quantity and placement
- overflow consideration
- material selection and
The downpipe size and spacing should be determined in accordance with AS/NZ3500.3.2:1998 National plumbing and drainage: Part 3.2: Stormwater drainage - Acceptable solutions.
LYSAGHT RANCE® gutters and accessories are available in ZINCALUME® steel, COLORBOND® steel, and COLORBOND® steel high gloss colours. View the COLORBOND® steel colours.
For further information please contact Central Coast Metal Roofing on 02 4322 2377, or via email on our contact page.