Central Coast Metal Roofing - OGEE® Gutters
Product Description and Features
Finish your roof with the distinctive style of the OGEE® Gutter. OGEE® Gutters are one of the most popular profiles, so there is a complete range of accessories to choose from.
- Available in long lengths for fast and easy installation
- Compatible with the NOVALINE® Fascia System
- Manufactured from light, strong, high tensile ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® steel for up to four times the life of a galvanised gutter
- Full range of accessories available including corners in matching COLORBOND® steel colours as well as stop ends, brackets and over straps
- Designed for greater durability, longer life and compatibility with steel and tile roofs
- Available in SA & VIC. Profile dimensions vary from state to state
- It is important that gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, 'ponding' may occur, reducing the life of your gutter
- When installing gutters, remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining or corrosion
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
- Ensure selection of suitable material for environmental conditions for maximum durability
|Dimensions in SA
|A = 64mm (nominal)
B = 98mm (nominal)
C = 145mm (nominal)
|Effective Cross Sectional Area: 5242 mm2|
|Dimensions in VIC & TAS
|A = 65mm (nominal)
B = 80mm (nominal)
C = 115mm (nominal)
|Not Avail.||Avail.||Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Avail.||Not Avail.|
Designing Roof Drainage
Correct design of a roof drainage system is critical to the waterproofing of a building. This is a task that should only be carried out by a suitably qualified trade professional in accordance with the BCA and Australian Standards.
In the design and detailing of a roof drainage system, consideration must be given to a range of factors such as:
- rainfall intensity
- roof catchment area
- gutter size/capacity
- gutter fall
- gutter outlets (sumps, rain heads, nozzles)
- downpipe size, quantity and placement
- overflow consideration
- material selection and
The downpipe size and spacing should be determined in accordance with AS/NZ3500.3.2:1998 National plumbing and drainage: Part 3.2: Stormwater drainage - Acceptable solutions.
LYSAGHT OGEE® gutters and accessories are available in ZINCALUME® steel, COLORBOND® steel, and COLORBOND® steel high gloss colours. View the COLORBOND® steel colours.
For further information please contact Central Coast Metal Roofing on 02 4322 2377, or via email on our contact page.