Central Coast Metal Roofing - LONGLINE 305®
Product Description and Features
LONGLINE 305® is a concealed-fixed roof cladding with bold ribs and wide pans. The standing seam ribs make a bold architectural statement, while maximising water tightness. It is available in three styles:
- plain (flat pans);
- fluted (small creases in the centre of the pan);
- tapered (pan-width reduced by up to 50% of normal width at one end) for a sweeping fan effect, allowing curved and rounded roof shapes to be clad with ribs radiating from a central point.
It is a simple, low cost fixing that is fast, economical and effective.
- May be used on roof pitches as low as 1 degree (1 in 50)
- For low pitches, all roof supports must be in the one plane to prevent water ponding leading to premature corrosion
- Manufactured in NSW
The maximum recommended support spacings are based on
testing in accordance with AS1562.1-1992, AS4040.1-1992 and
AS4040.2-1992. Supports must not be less than 1mm BMT.
Roof spans consider both resistance to wind pressure and light roof traffic (traffic arising from incidental maintenance).
Wall spans consider resistance to wind pressure only.
The figures relate only to buildings 10m or less in height and located in sheltered or exposed suburban areas or sheltered rural areas only
|Maximum Support Spacings (mm)|
|Type of Span||Thickness 0.70mm BMT|
|Unstiffened Eaves Overhang||150|
|Stiffened Eaves Overhang||450|
- For roofs the data are based on foot-traffic
- For walls: the data are based on pressuress.
- Supports must be not less than 1mm BMT
- Spacing is based on one concealed clip per sheet per support. Note starting/finishing clips are also required.
Mobile rollformed sheets are custom cut on-site. Factory sheets cut to order.
Length: +0 mm, -15 mm
- Standard & Fluted: + 4 mm, -4 mm
- Tapered: +5 mm, -5 mm
- ZINCALUME® steel made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G300 (300MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 4, is made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G300 (300MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass) or AZ200 (200g/m2 minimum coating mass), (see availability section for details), or
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 6, is made from stainless steel complying with JIS G 4305, Grade 430 stainless steel, 300SS550. Subject to enquiry
- The base metal thickness is 0.70mm
|BMT (mm)||COLORBOND® steel||ZINCALUME® steel|
|Avail.||Avail.||Avail.||By Enquiry*||By Enquiry*||By Enquiry*||By Enquiry*|
What is cladding and how does it relate to roofing and walling?
Cladding is a collective term for any sheeting that
covers a building, whether it be on the roof of the
building, or on the walls. Roof cladding is made from
thicker steel and is rolled to a profile capable of
supporting roof traffic*. In most cases, these roof
claddings can also be used for walling as well. Wall
cladding is made from thinner steel, rolled to a less
rigid profile. They are generally not capable of
supporting roof traffic, prohibiting their use as roofing.
*Some roofing is designed to be non-trafficable. Please consult the span and capacity tables of the cladding for further details.
LYSAGHT LONGLINE 305® is available in a limited range of COLORBOND® steel colours and in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel.
For further information please contact Central Coast Metal Roofing on 02 4322 2377, or via email on our contact page.