Central Coast Metal Roofing - INTEGRITY® 820
Product Description and Features
INTEGRITY® 820 is an exterior cladding profile designed for commercial and industrial applications, where long span and wide cover for fast installation is required.
- Fix with ease and speed
- Available in COLORBOND® steel and ZINCALUME® steel
- Available in Queensland only. Minimum order quantities apply
- INTEGRITY® 820 is typically used in commercial applications
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 2 degrees (1 in 30) for 0.42mm BMT
- Minimum recommended roof pitch is 1 degree (1 in 50) 0.48mm BMT
The maximum recommended support spacings are based on
testing in accordance with AS1562.1-1992, AS4040.1-1992 and
AS4040.2-1992. Supports must not be less than 1mm BMT.
Roof spans consider both resistance to wind pressure and light roof traffic (traffic arising from incidental maintenance).
Wall spans consider resistance to wind pressure only.
The figures relate only to buildings 10m or less in height and located in sheltered or exposed suburban areas or sheltered rural areas only
|Maximum Support Spacings (mm)|
|Type of Span||Thickness (mm) BMT|
|Roofs including bullnosed roofs|
|Unstiffened Eaves Overhang||150||200|
|Stiffened Eaves Overhang||300||350|
- For roofs: the data are based on foot-traffic loading.
- For walls:the data are based on pressures.
- Table data are based on supports of 1mm BMT.
- Spacing is based on three fasteners per sheet per support.
Sheets are supplied custom cut.
Length: +0mm, -15mm
Cover Width: +4mm, -4mm
- ZINCALUME® steel made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass)
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 4, is made from zinc-aluminium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2001, G550 (550MPa minimum yield stress), AZ150 (150g/m2 minimum coating mass) or AZ200 (200g/m2 minimum coating mass), or
- COLORBOND® prepainted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728:Type 6, is made from stainless steel complying with JIS G 4305, Grade 430 stainless steel, 430SS550. Subject to enquiry
- The base metal thickness is 0.42mm or 0.48mm
- Cladding and Style Capping Strip: G550, AZ150 (550 MPa minimum yield stress, 150 g/m2 minimum coating mass). The base metal thickness is 0.42 or 0.48mm.
- Sealing Plates:G300, AZ150. The base metal thickness is 1.0mm.
|By Enquiry*||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.||Not Avail.|
Were there previously two versions of INTEGRITY® available?
The INTEGRITY® profile was made in two versions up until August 2001. These were the INTEGRITY® 820 (with a cover width of 820mm and a rib height of 48mm) and INTEGRITY® 890 (with a cover width of 890mm and a rib height of 40mm). While INTEGRITY® 890 was discontinued in August 2001, INTEGRITY® 820 is still available.
How is INTEGRITY® 820 fixed?
INTEGRITY® 820 is fixed through the ribs using screws, in the same way as many of the LYSAGHT® claddings. However, when fixing, a metal sealing washer is included to give the INTEGRITY® 820 its high performance.
What is cladding and how does it relate to roofing and walling?
Cladding is a collective term for any sheeting
that covers a building, whether it be on the roof
of the building, or on the walls. Roof cladding is
made from thicker steel and is rolled to a profile
capable of supporting roof traffic*. In most
cases, these roof claddings can also be used for
walling as well. Wall cladding is made from
thinner steel, rolled to a less rigid profile.
They are generally not capable of supporting roof
traffic, prohibiting their use as roofing.
*Some roofing is designed to be non-trafficable. Please consult the span and capacity tables of the cladding for further details.
LYSAGHT INTEGRITY® 820 is available in a limited range of COLORBOND® steel colours and in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel.
For further information please contact Central Coast Metal Roofing on 02 4322 2377, or via email on our contact page.